All 4 steps MUST be completed to have an entry in the Sweepstakes. The winner will be drawn randomly, not chosen specifically.
1. Follow us on Pinterest. If you’re not on Pinterest yet, sign up! (it’s amazing)
2. Find THREE items that you like from our Sweepstakes board that you would like to win. Repin them onto your own boards on Pinterest.
3. Share the contest… which is sharing the love. You can share us via Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr.
4. Fill out the form below with your name and email address and be sure to check mark that it’s for the sweepstakes. We do NOT share your information with ANYONE. See below for the form to fill out!
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns don’t be afraid to contact us at email@example.com
Making memories is the best of all! When Madison was 4 months old and Boston was still 4 years old. I put together this amazing little piece of artwork that continues to hang in our home.
I took a $3 canvas from Michaels Craft Store and some paint I had laying around the house and made this wonderful piece of art!
- So first paint the background, whatever color you would like and let it dry!
- Then do the round circle for the sun and let that dry.
- I first took my sons hand and did the hand print around the circle. I did his first because his hands are larger. Also BE SURE TO LEAVE SPACE IN BETWEEN..I’ll tell you why in a moment. But be sure to let those dry before moving on.
- Last, I took my daughters hand and painted them and then placed them in between and a little on top of the other prints.
- Last, I used my cricut for cut outs, but you can paint the wording or use vinyl stickers and place them on.
I was sure to leave space for two reasons. #1, because my son actually got upset when he thought I was covering his hand prints with hers. He’s NEVER been jealous of her and that was the first sign of being upset over something that involved her. I was sure to let him know that his were not being covered! #2, because the prints will begin to blend if you don’t leave space. ALSO, be sure that you use different colors for each kid so you can decipher whose is whose.
Both enjoyed getting a bit messy and we absolutely love this art piece in our home. They will never have “matching” ages like that again, so for me… it was a way to preserve that moment in time. -Danielle